© 2013 Sepaton, Inc., 400 Nickerson Road, Marlborough, MA 01752, USA. All Rights Reserved.
Except as expressly prohibited on this Web site ("Web site"), you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site (such as FAQs, White Papers, Datasheets, etc.), subject to your agreement that:
- Your use of the information is for informational, personal and noncommercial purposes only
- You will not modify the documents or graphics
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context
- You will display the above copyright notice and trademark notice below on all documents or portions of documents and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make
- You agree that Sepaton, Inc.("Sepaton") may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from Sepaton
The permission above does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel or layout of this Web site. Those elements of the Web site are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Sepaton, NEITHER Sepaton NOR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS CONFERRED UPON YOU BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENSE OR RIGHT UNDER ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK OR COPYRIGHT
Except as expressly provided otherwise in an agreement between you and Sepaton, all information, the Web site, and publications are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Sepaton hereby disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Sepaton further disclaims any warranties of non-infringement, title or quiet enjoyment. In no event will Sepaton be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from the information on the Sepaton Web site.
You assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the Web site and publications. The Web site and publications may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Sepaton assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the Web site and publications and in any other referenced or linked documents.
Sepaton may make changes to the information, software, Web site, publications, prices, technical specifications and product offerings at any time and without notice.
The Web site and publications are distributed internationally via the World Wide Web and may contain references to Sepaton products, programs and services that have not been released to the general public and/or have not been announced or released in your specific country. These references do not imply nor does Sepaton represent that Sepaton intends to announce or release such products, programs or services in your country.
Third Party Content and Links
From time to time, Sepaton may feature content written by guest contributors about a wide variety of data protection solutions.
The Web site may contain links to the third party sites which are not under the control of Sepaton and Sepaton is not responsible for the content on any linked sited. If you access a third party site from this Web site, then you do so at your own risk. Sepaton provides these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of the link does not imply that Sepaton endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on those third party sites.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Sepaton will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA"). Pursuant to DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
Service Provider: Sepaton, Inc.
Name of Agent Designated to Receive
Notification of Claimed Infringement: Elaine Martel
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which
Notification Should be Sent:
400 Nickerson Road,
Marlborough, MA 01752, USA
Email of Designated Agent: email@example.com
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 508-490-7900
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 508-490-8344
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Should you, or any viewer of this information, Web site or publications, respond with information, feedback, feature request, data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like (collectively known as "responses"), any such response shall be deemed not to be confidential and that Sepaton has no obligation to return anything submitted, respond to, or confirm receipt of your response. You warrant that no other person or corporation has a property interest in the information contained in your response. You understand and acknowledge that Sepaton may itself be developing and creating similar ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response, and/or that Sepaton may have received or may someday receive similar responses from others, and that existing or planned products and services independently developed without use of the information contained in your response may contain ideas, concepts or techniques similar or identical to those you submit. You acknowledge and agree that your submission shall not preclude Sepaton from developing or acquiring such information without obligation to you.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Sepaton shall be free to use any information contained in your response on a perpetual, royalty-free basis, for any purpose whatsoever, including use, modification, display, and distribution, and/or in the development, manufacture, marketing, and maintenance of Sepaton products and services without any obligation to you.
Trademark and Service Mark Notice
Sepaton, DeltaStor, DeltaRemote, S2100, and SRE are registered trademarks of Sepaton, DeltaView, Secure Erasure, DBeXstream, and ContentAware are trademarks of Sepaton. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, product and service names and company names or logos that appear on the Web site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Sepaton. No marks on this Web site may be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Sepaton or its licensors.
In addition, all page headers, Sepaton custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Sepaton, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Sepaton. Sepaton and its licensors trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Sepaton or its licensors.