We DO NOT sell your information to other parties. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of personal data and how we use it
As a visitor to our website, you are not required to reveal any personal information. However, our website does collect readily available information about visitors’ usage of the website. We use this information to create a more relevant experience for the visitor and to measure the website’s effectiveness.
SEPATON sends promotional email only to:
- Our customers and prospects,
- People who have given consent to SEPATON to receive promotional email,
- People on rented email lists who have given permission to the list owner to receive third-party promotional email,
- People who have not opted out after having received promotional email from us.
- In each promotional email, we provide an easy and clear way to opt out of future SEPATON email. Opt-out requests using the opt-out link in our emails are processed automatically and go into effect immediately. Opt-out requests sent by email are processed within 10 business days.
We never, under any circumstances, rent or sell email addresses to any other company or individual.
When sending email to rented email lists, we suppress addresses of those people who have opted out of SEPATON email in the past.
We always disclose our identity in email communications, including the address of our headquarters location, and we always identify our promotional email as advertisements.
We never use false or deceiving header information or subject lines.
When coordinating with our resellers for the purpose of follow-up on sales inquiries made to us, we provide full contact information of the inquirer to the reseller, including email address, so the reseller can follow up on the inquiry.
Our marketing policies and practice fully comply with the United States Federal “CAN SPAM” act that went in to effect on January 1, 2004.
If you do not want to receive future communications from SEPATON, please use one of the following methods to let us know:
- Reply to any email you receive from us with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line
- Send an email to marketing@SEPATON.com with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line
- Call us at 1-508-490-7900
- Write to us at: Marketing Department, SEPATON, Inc., 400 Nickerson Road, Marlborough, MA 01752
When requesting that we "unsubscribe" you, please provide us with the following information:
- Your email address
- Your first and last name
Indicate whether you wish to unsubscribe or update/correct contact information.
Keeping this policy up-to-date
We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a child or minor, please do not complete our web forms or provide us with your personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their personal data, please contact us at the address provided above, and we will delete that information from our database.
Questions or comments